I’m a survivor of a crime that happened several years ago, where can I turn?

We are here to help and listen.  No matter how long ago you were victimized, we are here to offer assistance.  iCAN provides services to anyone affected by a violent crime.

What services does the iCAN Foundation provide for me or my family and friends?

  • Emotional supporting and counseling
  • Referrals to community and government based victim service agencies
  • Assistance navigating through the criminal justice system
  • Education and outreach services

I’m not sure if I’m a victim of a crime.

How do I know if I’m eligible for your services?

If you are struggling with feelings of confusion surrounding what happened to you, please give us a call.  We are here to offer support.

Call us at 916-273-3603

or on our toll free automated information line (you can leave a message) 888-235-7067